The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearance but also by new technical features.
* besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
* reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
* solid polymer comb
Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
* less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
* beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
* the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges.
Please clean your harmonicas only as often as needed!! - the 1847 SILVER is 'dishwasher-proof'. Please do not add any aggressive cleaning agents or tablets which could effect the reed plates. The shorter the treatment the better. Let the instrument dry our properly after the treatment.